Matt Tourdot finished 4-2 at the Penn State Open, but did not place. Matt was one victory short of qualifying for the seventh place match. Here is a rundown of how Matt’s tournament went…
- Match 1 — Tourdot defeats Paul Schweighardt (Sacred Heart) 4-0
- Match 2 — Tourdot defeats Kyle Cowan (Pennsylvania) 6-4
- Match 3 — David Wade (Eastern Michigan) defeats Tourdot 10-3
- Match 4 — Tourdot defeats Jordan Miron (Sacred Heart) 15-0, 3:30
- Match 5 — Tourdot defeats Zeal McGrew (UNA-Hofstra) 2-0
- Match 6 — Brett Correll (Buffalo) defeats Tourdot 6-2
It was a competitive tournament for Tourdot who continues to wrestle unattached for Old Dominion. As always, we’ll continue to update everyone on how Tourdot’s season is going.