It is time for the Club to accept nominations for Officers. In order to maintain continuity on the board, we will only be accepting nominations for the following offices this year:
- Vice President
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Youth Coordinator
- Alumni Coordinator
Anyone interested in nominating someone for one of the offices listed above can do so by replying to this email or in person at the next club meeting on May 14th at 7:00 pm in the HS Cafeteria. You can self nominate. We want to encourage people to nominate themselves for positions they are interested in.
Nominations will close on May 14th at the conclusion of the meeting. The Board will consolidate nominees and vote on the new officers and announce the new board after the June meeting.
Below is a brief description of the duties of the 4 offices.
- Vice-President – The Vice-President, next in rank, assists the president in the performance of his duties. In the absence of the President, the Vice-President shall perform the duties of the President. The Vice-President shall also perform other duties as assigned by the President. If there is a vacancy in the office of the President, the Vice-president shall succeed in office.
- Secretary – The secretary shall keep and distribute minutes of the Board of Directors meetings as well as any special meetings called. The Secretary shall assist the President in ensuring all Board members are aware of meeting dates, times, and issues to be discussed. The Secretary shall serve as the alternate Treasurer should the elected Treasurer be unable to make a scheduled meeting, or the Treasurer position be vacated.
- Volunteer Coordinator – The volunteer coordinator will work with the various level coordinators (Youth, MS, HS, and Alumni) to coordinate various events supported by the Club by organizing, recruiting and assigning parents/students to assist with the various events supported by the Club.
- Youth Coordinator – The youth coordinator will represent the youth level of participation at the meetings and assist the Volunteer Coordinator in recruiting and assigning parents/students to assist with the various events supported by the Club.
- Alumni Coordinator – The alumni coordinator will represent the alumni of wrestling at the meetings and assist the Volunteer Coordinator in recruiting and assigning parents/students to assist with the various events supported by the Club.
If you have any question please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, to nominate send a message to email@example.com or attend the May 14th meeting.